Wapun Meadow The water temple.
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca

Tulimaq was not going to entertain this man for much longer, having grown impatient with the interrogation — that's what this was, no matter how pleasant the mountain was behaving, nor how passive the two of them were. It seemed that Tulimaq wouldn't get enough rise out of the level-headed wolf this way. He wasn't adverse to starting a fight with more physical tactics, but he wasn't going to put his access to Merrit on the line either; it appears they are at a stalemate.

So, he answers the question.

I could teach him many things. Mostly I thought he would be a good warrior, given time and effort. A few lessons wouldn't hurt. Tulimaq had no intention of harming the boy or causing his family trouble (at the moment). When I called myself a warrior, he had no idea what that was. I mourn for him — and I wonder where his father is. A healthy boy must learn these things somewhere. The sharp look in his eyes was still directed at Greyback, wondering if he had anything to say on the matter, but before he could say anything Tulimaq added:

Rather than trying to keep me from him, you should be praising my efforts. Someone has to be a father to the boy. Be thankful I am merely teaching him what it is to be a man — when I am done, I will leave. And maybe, if the boy has matured enough, take Merrit along with him.
Messages In This Thread
The water temple. - by Tulimaq - October 23, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Greyback - October 28, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Tulimaq - October 28, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Tulimaq - October 29, 2018, 08:55 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Greyback - October 29, 2018, 09:41 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Tulimaq - October 29, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Greyback - October 31, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Tulimaq - October 31, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Greyback - November 01, 2018, 05:58 PM
RE: The water temple. - by Tulimaq - November 01, 2018, 06:39 PM