Fox's Glade you are the moon
if your wings are broken, borrow mine so yours can open too
130 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She was more distracted than usual, in part because she worried. Worried what the man would do if she actually found him - what would her family do if they found her - if they would even want to see her if any of them did. Clary hoped and believed they would, but after so much time alone in the world, the gilded line had begun to chafe away, and she had come to realize that sometimes hope wasn't enough. Once, she had been so certain they'd welcome her back, if only for a day, but now... well. Now she wasn't so certain anymore.

Movement broke her stream of thought and the present came rushing back - her worries flew away, and the smell of fox took their place - the trails of Easthollow, and the scent of the man she followed. Stronger now that it had been before, and she turned in surprise.

Honestly? Clary hadn't actually expected to find him, and in her - excitement? nerves? - she turned to the left, before she spun back to the right and stopped, paw raised and ears tall to try and catch him, but the forest held too many shadows, and any sight of him was just as elusive as his trail.

"Oh - um - oh gosh, I should've planned for this," she stutters out loud, until she bites her tongue and tries to think fast this time, and smart. She quickly conjures something up that's hopefully better than last time.

"Um - I know it was probably stupid to follow you - but well, you left so fast, before I could really say anything, and I just needed to tell you - that, um - " oh gosh, it felt so dumb now, but no stopping now. She was committed, "I just wanted to tell you it's okay. And that I'm sorry? And, well, maybe we could start over - but I mean, if you don't want to I'd get that too," and she exhales as her ears splay to the side, and she mumbles, "Oh gosh, I'm not very good at this..."
Messages In This Thread
you are the moon - by Clary - October 25, 2018, 06:36 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Sorin - October 25, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Clary - October 29, 2018, 10:43 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Sorin - October 29, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Clary - October 30, 2018, 10:31 PM
RE: you are the moon - by Sorin - October 31, 2018, 01:16 AM