Hushed Willows don't you know i'm no good for you
morpheus knows no mercy
214 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Qilaq looks away at anything other than Seabreeze or the bird, even as she moves it closer. She still has to move to get it and she suspects it’ll be snatched away when she’s close enough. Her mouth water and her stomach gurgles, neither are able to remember when she’d last eaten, and she suddenly feels nauseated. The drool in her mouth pools and drips out the sides of her mouth and she slowly turns back to look and see what Seabreeze is doing.

Just like the night before, she has to tell herself that she is safe and that this woman won’t hurt her but it is difficult to keep the record straight. At any moment, she’ll turn. She’ll hurt her too, starve her, maybe even send her back to the other wolves and a tremor runs down her spine. It takes another moment before she finally unfurls and with careful, jerky movements, gets close enough to the bird. Several times she looks between Seabreeze and the bird, expecting her to lash out for getting to close, but as she inches closer and nothing happens, she eventually and gingerly puts her teeth on feathers and pulls.

If she moves slow enough, perhaps she’ll only snatch the bird and not her but when she has it and nothing happens, her movements are quicker to backpedal. Lowering to the ground, she watches, putting her head over the kill a few seconds despite the urgency to eat it and only when it is apparent Seabreeze will not come for it, she tears into it. She does not pull it apart or pick at the feathers, there is no time, and instead her mouth clamps down hard around it—bones, feathers, feet—and devours it in a matter of seconds, leaving only down fathers at the corners of her mouth and a few on the ground at her feet.
she had a mind like a box of fireworks
and hands that played recklessly with matches
Messages In This Thread
don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - October 28, 2018, 12:17 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - October 28, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - October 28, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - October 28, 2018, 01:33 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - November 11, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - November 11, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - November 11, 2018, 06:19 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - November 11, 2018, 06:38 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - November 11, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - November 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - November 11, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - November 11, 2018, 07:23 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - November 15, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - November 17, 2018, 06:40 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Seabreeze - November 29, 2018, 09:15 PM
RE: don't you know i'm no good for you - by Qilaq - December 02, 2018, 06:00 PM