Lost Creek Hollow i just want somebody near me
330 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca

The woman is met by a stranger soon enough, one boisterous and most unlike the first. He watches their exchange and gleans just enough understanding to deem this not a trap; the wolf of Easthollow has met a wolf from this other place, but Tulimaq cannot determine a scent yet. The closest comparison he has in mind is mountains, but there were no mountains in this area. The scent is still heavy upon them, and so he assumes they are a traveller — but the pair are speaking swiftly enough, and the newcomer has a heavy accent draping her warm words.

Tulimaq at least has a label for each of them. He can confirm that this soft creature Aerasha is from Easthollow; she looks tiny in comparison to the beast he'd encoutnered by the river. Not a warrior though, which matched with what he knew from Merrit. The other girl was pale in coat — perhaps a northerner, which would explain the mineral scent of the mountains — but without further clues, he had little to go on. The explorer remained curious but he did not expose himself, preferring to study them from afar until he knew more.

It was always better to have more knowledge than your opponent, he thought. Even if these were not his enemies, Tulimaq much preferred to gather what he could before any confrontation. He loitered for a little bit longer, but when things devolved to lazy conversation he drifted off again — content with what bits and pieces he'd gleaned from the two of them.
Messages In This Thread
i just want somebody near me - by Aerasha - October 28, 2018, 10:52 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Tulimaq - October 28, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Hyacinth (R.I.P) - October 28, 2018, 11:50 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Aerasha - October 30, 2018, 08:52 PM
RE: i just want somebody near me - by Tulimaq - November 01, 2018, 01:21 PM