Broken Boulder but if i'm never your hero, i can never let you down
you're an angry blade & you're brave but you're all alone
117 Posts
Ooc — croc
pp done with permission

The sorry from the male under him was not met well. His jaws clamped roughly around the ashy male's scruff but he did not aim to injure. No. His presence would already been known from the pecks lining his spine, this was just a reminder who was in charge this time around. There was no one here to stop him. Perhaps, Ulf realized, he was no better than the ferals that roamed every place outside of the Farthest Sea alas it did not matter in his rewired brain.

Ulf had been molded into this, intentional or not. He had come into this world half done and it seemed it had taken time away from home to finish him off.

He released his grip on Alarian and backed up. He half admired his work but there wasn't much time for him to do so as the healer soon bolted off. A snarl rippled along the wolfdog's features but he did not give chase. The beast was tired and happy with today's work. The time to strike again would be soon.

hurt hurt hurt me more
and i'll eat eat eat you whole
Messages In This Thread
RE: but if i'm never your hero, i can never let you down - by Ulf - November 11, 2018, 07:16 PM