Lost Creek Hollow i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Unbeknownst to everyone else, Nunataq was familiar with the borders of Lost Creek Hollow long before her family had made the move here and introduced to the people they were going to stay with now. A week or so ago, she had come accross a fresh pee mark here and spent a good hour, inspecting, what other scents lied there and left a message of her own here as well. Now, as she happened to be on the fringes of the territory again, she recognized the place and decided to inspect it again. Just to see, if her pee-pal had left some information for her.

Therefore, when the tall, dark guardian came across her, she had inspected the spot thoroughly and lifted her own leg (balancing on three paws came more easily to her - look, what practice does) and left those few droplets that she could squeeze out of her empty bladder. She barked at the man and in a happy enthusiasm dashed to greet him.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:23 PM