Lost Creek Hollow i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Unlike the piebald female guardian, who had come to meet the Bearclaw valley wolves on the borders, this man is more welcoming. No distrustful scowls, no looks of disapproval and air of being distant, as if standing above everyone else. Come to think of it, Terance is the first grown-up male figure in Nunataq's life that acts genuinely nice. Normal. There and then she made the decision that she liked him.

Nuna was almost adult now, but next to this tall and muscular guy she felt significantly smaller than him. As she went around to have a good look at him from all angles, her movements are careful and her posture almost timid, as she determined, how close she could actually come. All the time she kept her tail low, wagging slowly at her hocks. Her whole body language expressed both curiousity and slight insecurity, covered with appeasing behaviour: I am good, I am harmless, I do not wish to hurt you.

Shortly after she had finished the "let's find out, who you are" session, Terance spoke to someone and Nuna turned to see, who it was. Her stance changed immediately, as she saw an opponent her size. She stood taller, ears were perked forward, her eyes and facial features were bright and alert, and she took a some confident steps towards the youn boy. She had seen him in company of other puppies, but had not dared to approach him. Now that they were one-on-one (Terance did not count), she wanted to establish, what kind of relationship theirs was going to be.

If, however, the boy ignored her inquiries and would focus more on Terance, then she would simply sneak around him and within a safe distance and craved neck have a curious sniff from behind.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 04, 2018, 05:23 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 04, 2018, 08:24 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 06, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Terance - November 09, 2018, 10:12 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - November 12, 2018, 11:32 AM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Breccan - November 19, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'm the face of god, i'm my father's son - by Nunataq - December 15, 2018, 02:23 PM