Otatso Wetlands my words would just evaporate
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
<3
*flails s'more at RL  >.<  *  Ugh. Still may yet have to put some or even all of my wolves on PPC here, at least for a little bit... but we'll see  @.@;; 

Her fluffsome black chest puffed out as the amples stores for pride and self-confidence contained within it were restored bit by bit by Soltero's bolstering words. Talos's eyes widened a little bit at the mention of dragons, though... she'd almost forgotten about them entirely, at this point. Whoops. But she'd seen one this time, she totally had—she was almost 100% positively certain of it!! Surely the small scaly beast couldn't have vanished entirely and must still be lurking about for her to discover.

Besides, now she totally had permission to go hunting for her brother as well as for the dragon(s), and with her confidence puffing up anew Talos was quite certain that she could easily multitask and go looking for both of them at the exact same time. She straightened herself up a little taller and hastily chased all the doubt out of her voice as she said, Yeah... yeah, o' course. But then there was this awkward pause. Talos wrestled internally for just a moment before telling herself that no, surely, if he was truly a friend this fellow wolf would be kind and understanding and nothing but helpful. She glanced at him a little suspiciously sidewise as she said it, however: Tho' didja see th' dragon come by a lil' bit ago? Talos sniffed at the air with what was supposed to be an attitude of nonchalance, though her alertly twitching ears might have been fixating a little too intently on her packmate to actually pull that attitude off. Or any sign o'my broth'r, she added a little belatedly. She bit down on her tongue before it could go on to overexplain: of course Soltero oughta know exactly which brother she meant. He'd never misdirect her to Akatosh or Akavir, surely, who were if anything too overly easily found all around the packlands, if you asked her—brothers were such pesky things that way! Talos was somewhat surprised therefore to find that she genuinely missed little Viinturuth's presence.
Messages In This Thread
my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 07, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 08, 2018, 03:33 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 08, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 10, 2018, 07:54 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 14, 2018, 03:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - November 28, 2018, 03:02 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - November 28, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 12, 2018, 06:13 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Soltero - December 13, 2018, 01:03 PM
RE: my words would just evaporate - by Talos - December 26, 2018, 05:38 PM