Shadewood Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart
537 Posts
Ooc — Sɪᴛʜ’ᴀʀɪ
Cry explained himself as best he could, but he knew the bear could not simply understand. However, the fog cleared as within those jade eyes, something akin to understanding shone through. It was an attempt on behalf of the bear to grasp the intricate need of the Wolf. The ursine had began to follow what he was doing, marking the trees, and even offered comfort to the nervous ex-Nightmare. It was a peaceful moment between the two, and Cry almost apprecriated it more than what he should have.

It was a fleeting moment, but with the concept down, Kovertol marked the trees as he saw fit, imbranding thick and pungent BEAR, MINE across the trunks with ease. The massive sway disappeared back into the epics of the forest where his den supposedly was, and Cry watched the beast go, gratitude threatening to shatter the icebergs in his heart. It was clear that this would work; and now he could handle what he needed to do.

Tunring back to the forest, he made his way through checking the caches, and waited until nightfall. Then, it was time.

Archiving this masterpiece<3 bless you and your Kovertol because I love them~<3
Messages In This Thread
RE: Found a little bit of light, tryna find my heart - by Cry - November 10, 2018, 07:31 AM