Ankyra Sound providence, just a myth if i aim to let my trigger pray
135 Posts
Ooc —
helix nods when she speaks of the other war. a lot of it is planning and preparation so she suspects much of those few months had fallen into that category. when it comes to the actual fighting, it’s a matter of hours, days at most, and so it reaches a crescendo before toppling over to an end. thuringwethil has a lot to familiarize herself with returning to trigeda and she doesn’t suspect it’ll be an easy process but once it’s over, it’s over, and surely heda will return home.

when blixen speaks of the bear, her ears twitch and she comes to a stop to stare at her. she remembers the two women from before, speaking of a bear, but she’d only been briefed upon an attack near drageda. with nothing to show for it, aside from blixen’s scars she likes to show off, helix doesn’t feel comfortable continuing.

“we have to be careful if we’re searching for a bear. two against one isn’t going to be in our favor and we have to be prepared to run,” she tells the commander. she can see the glint in blixen’s eye and doesn’t have to utter a single word of what she truly desires but the last thing the fleimkepa is going to do is lead her leader, and heda’s daughter, into danger. she may not be cheka in title but she assumes the role more often than not.
Trigedasleng · Common
0/0 threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: providence, just a myth if i aim to let my trigger pray - by Helix - December 02, 2018, 11:07 AM