Lost Creek Hollow until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
All Welcome 
snow, and the powerful man who had greeted the former bearclaw wolve was gone.
mona was wary at such a change so swiftly after their arrival, but terance and treason seemed a capable pair. laurel and indra also resided here; she must not forget that. her breath rose in a frozen plume as she wriggled from her den, oofing in mild surprise as snow dropped down between her red ears. and then she was off, thickened pelt arranged neatly about her shoulders.
she felt in time she would seek out stigmata; she did not think he had gone far, but feared his reaction. he had gone! he was disallowed from criticizing the decision to leave bearclaw. and yet mona still was not sure; it weighed upon her as she began a slow patrol, beginning at the edge of eldershade grove. 
and yet her thoughts were shyly lightened by the recollection of the wolf upon the coast.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 08, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 08, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 09, 2018, 09:49 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - November 28, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - November 28, 2018, 06:46 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Deshyr - December 11, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: until my body 'gan to say oh-oh oh-oh oh-oh - by Mona - December 17, 2018, 05:09 PM