Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
he was allowed, more than allowed; relmyna tilted her muzzle upward, throat vulnerable to a sudden slash of teeth she knew would not come, not from him. for there was more than affection in her heart, there existed a trust she had found for no other creature, for none had inspired it within her half as ardently.
she swallowed, trembling again suddenly, but desiring more from the tundrian, half-wondering if he would be repulsed by her want, or if he too pined for the same; was it right of her to need such things, still, still; oh! she cursed her thoughts and leant in to rake her own teeth through the fur along his throat.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM