Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
god me too LMAO

it was not until he carefully took her into his embrace that relmyna realized she would be his first, widening her stance almost instinctively to faciliate his entry. and for a moment, she wished to dart away; he was young, and she the very opposite, and she trembled within the circlet of his arms, ears falling back as a sigh wreathed from her throat.
then they were joined, and relmyna was surprised at how unfamiliar the warmth cascading through her loins seemed to be. had she not brought forth children? she was no maiden, and even so, her body remembered not the last time this had happened. only with iliksis, who had satisfied her darker cravings, but this was altogether new.
the sensation of his body both without and within soon stirred her pleasure, and the listener whimpered softly to wintersbane, her enjoyment spurred by what was to come.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM