Blackfeather Woods and when she looked, what could i ail?
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
lol @ wintersbane <3 so cute. we can fade w ur next post as this is super outdated D:

he was careful with her, warm breath gliding through the fur at her nape; gently buffeted, relmyna swayed with each inward curve of his hips against her own, eyes drifting closed. while his body tensed and clenched with the pleasure of the experience, relmyna herself floated, connected intimately but with no true driving goal of her own zenith in mind.
the feel of his forelegs 'round her hips pleased the woman — she was eager to lose herself in the arch of his larger body over hers as they danced an old set of steps.
presently, her dark ears fell back as wintersbane grit out a guttural sound against her flesh; she was flooded with warmth, and for a time stood joined with the warrior. the absence of him from around and within her brought a brief sting of sadness to relmyna, as if for a short while wintersbane had driven it out.
a shake of her muzzle; she moved to kiss his cheek. he had done nothing wrong, for the listened had expected nothing of him, and a glance into the haunting colour of his eyes surely would convey that. a smile; relmyna backed some steps, inviting him with the narrow swing of her hips to follow her, where they might find another place, and she could show him more than he had learned this time.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 09, 2018, 10:59 AM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 15, 2018, 02:28 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - November 28, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - December 12, 2018, 05:57 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 05, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: and when she looked, what could i ail? - by Relmyna - January 08, 2019, 11:47 PM