Silver Creek hypnotize me with that motion
66 Posts
Ooc — mercury
it is strange to follow the orders of grayson after being under aaron's command for so long. strange enough to still give her pause, when he makes and executes plans. but what is she to do otherwise? until she has a man, serving grayson and his quest to claim a new home for their family is her utmost priority. she will follow his every word, and do so silently, as every good girl should. it is her duty. a simple creed by which to live, and it has not steered her wrong yet. 

she waits for harrison's input before she will give her agreement with a quiet, measured nod. her brothers' opinions on matters such as this are far more valuable than her own. addison knows her place. she knows it well. anything less would have disappointed aaron, and she would rather bleed herself out than let down her blessed papa. 

it is a quiet place, a lovely place. the babbling of the stream harmonizes with the wind through the trees. a perfect land in which to raise a family. she thinks her brothers would agree.
Messages In This Thread
hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:28 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 02:51 AM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 03:47 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 10, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 04:11 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 11, 2018, 08:34 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Addison - November 13, 2018, 12:29 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: hypnotize me with that motion - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:39 PM