Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Woo, more backstory I'm making up as I go along.

Despite settling down for a short while with someone, Cyclone had and he had never consummated their mateship. That did not mean she was untainted, of course. None of this clan knew of her deeds before meeting Tantalus, and she intended to keep it that way. There had been more occasions than she could account for in her wildest days when she had seduced the mates of others. It was always a challenge, always a thrill. She had not done so since meeting Tantalus, even if she suggested as much at every turn. For whatever reason, she had decided that the next guy she shacked up with would be for reasons other than fun. One reason, actually: children.

She had felt the pull earlier this year, but she had not gone through with it. Her heat had come almost immediately after the disappearance of her former mate, and taking anybody else would have been considered uncouth. (Yes, Cyclone had learned some proper manners while living with this family.) So instead she had kept herself away from all of the men, knowing that bearing children out of wedlock would mean death to her offspring, and she simply could not bear the thought of that.

No, her children would be born the proper way. And she would not settle for anything but the best father. Her former mate had not qualified in her books, even though Tantalus always seemed so certain he made the right choices for everybody, but clearly he had not made the right one for her. Perhaps her mate had thought the same, and that was why he had left them all together. Not wishing for Aaron to repeat his mistake with her, Cyclone had opted to follow Grayson and his siblings to the Teekon Wilds.

Isn't it a fact that all women tire more quickly? she asked with an impish grin. It was the Odolf mindset that women were weak and men were superior in every way, shape, and form. Cyclone had seen otherwise, but it made life quite easy for her. She rarely had to do any heavy lifting, things were provided for her, and eventually, a mate would be chosen for her. She could only hope to sway Grayson's mind that she should pick a good one for her this time around and not that half-wit his father had picked for her.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM