Silver Creek girl, you might even provoke me
196 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
He played along as he always did, and Cyclone wondered how much stock he put into the silly notions his father had brought him up with. Neasa had seen several strong sisters go out into the world. She imagined Finley was still up on her high horse somewhere leading a pack around here. Fern was likely still trying to track her down and tame her (something that would never be accomplished... by Fern or any mate that tried to do so).

Grayson plucked a leaf from her fur, and she made no move to stop him. He was, after all, her leader, and grooming another pack mate was nothing out of the ordinary. Light flirting in the grand scheme of things, and Cyclone was usually much more foreward with her suitors. Not that she was even sure he was pursuing her. They had never once spoken of it, only danced around each other in some weird “you make the first real move” game. Cyclone intended to keep the game going until the end of time.

It felt less like following and more like fleeing, but if she was going to flee in any direction, it would be toward Grayson. His brothers were acceptable, but Cyclone was smart enough to see that he was the true cream of the crop. He was the brother with initiative, smarts, and plenty of confidence to wrap it all up into a nice, neat package. There were times when she wondered what sort of sons and daughters they would make, but she did this with every male she came across, so it was not as if Grayson was some odd boy out. Still, a man with power did have some appeal about him, and it seemed as though that was his goal.

I’m glad I’m here, she replied. And she meant those words. Staying behind would not have been an option. If she had not gone with Grayson, she would have gone somewhere else. Staying would have meant allowing Tantalus to pick a new mate for her, and after the failure of the first, she could not tolerate another unsuitable mate. Spring would bring about the desire for children, and she was bound and determined to produce this time around.
Messages In This Thread
girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 02:38 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 10, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 10, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 13, 2018, 10:35 AM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Cyclone - November 14, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: girl, you might even provoke me - by Grayson - November 14, 2018, 05:06 PM