Golden Glade from a night that time forgot
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
His coat was a mixture of pale hues, muted greys and browns slinking across his back and up his neck - his eyes, too, glittered an intruiging light champagne (a colour she'd infrequently seen), but from them the sea nymph found herself unable to detect any obvious malice. She'd not deny that his charming smirk was curiously handsome, but she'd not voice it aloud. His voice too, though gruff, bore no link to anything evil. Though the girl watched with a careful coolness, she could spy no lacing of venom behind his words, but she was a warrior (despite how her appearance suggested otherwise) and she knew that to let down her guard even for a second could result in her demise.

"what brings you to this neck of the woods?"

In truth, she didn't know. Her quick decoding of the man's scent had given her a single clue that she would use to direct this conversation, for as of this moment she was a lost wanderer with no place to go. She was sure she could scent other wolves on the stranger's fur, and she was critically aware of the support a pack could bring in the harsh months to come. "I am in search of a home, perhaps. Every wolf knows that winter can be cruel." The sweet voice tumbled from her lips, which quirked slightly at the corners as though on the fringes of a smile. Oh, perhaps she should introduce herself before the discussion progressed. "Apologies... my name is Faeryn."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 10, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - November 10, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 11, 2018, 05:57 AM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 11:40 AM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 05:40 PM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 11:08 AM
RE: from a night that time forgot - by Harrison - December 05, 2018, 10:48 PM