King Elk Forest Every heart has its own skeletons
84 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Wow, sorry for this wait!

Effie thought about his question for a minute, weighing the pros and cons of each area in regards to what plants grew there. There are some plants by the water that are useful, but I have found more in the forest, she answered with a polite smile. She stopped to sniff a smaller, shrub-like tree before looking to Harrison. The bark and leaves from this tree are helpful in many ways, she explained. So far, I have only seen them here. There haven't been any by the creek that I have noticed. Again, she could always make trips here regardless of where they settled, but it would be easier for her and any of the medics if they already resided here. 

She began walking again, searching for more things to point out to her brother. She wondered, Do you have an interest in plants? Effie would be surprised if he did, but he seemed interested now, so she wondered why. Maybe he was just trying to humor her, she didn't know, but she was glad to answer any of his questions.
All the variety,
all the charm,
all the beauty of life
is made up of light and shadow
Messages In This Thread
Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - November 10, 2018, 10:49 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - November 13, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - November 21, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - November 30, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - December 06, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - December 06, 2018, 11:16 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - January 08, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - January 08, 2019, 06:45 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - January 22, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Harrison - February 04, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every heart has its own skeletons - by Effie - February 06, 2019, 03:31 PM