Hushed Willows It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best.
186 Posts
Ooc — AMA
Olive must have read Khalis mind because as soon as he stepped from his pacing he saw the woman and smiled. Perfect timing. He knew that with Lily being his mate there was a chance they would be bearing pups this coming spring and he didn’t want to chance not knowing a little about pups. The sandy man took a seat a few feet away from the Shakti and then bowed his head in respect.

Olive, ironically I was about to go find you or Seabreeze. How have you been?” He said softly. Even though he had many questions and was nervous about it he decided to create some small talk before getting down to business. After all he hadn’t talked to Olive in a while, if at all, since they had moved and it was nice to share a conversation with someone new.
“Swahili” is in blue, he tries not to speak it so no one will know his past.
italics are A flash back or in his head depending on the wording of the post you’ll know.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It's wrong of me to want to better myself when I'm already the best. - by Khali - December 25, 2018, 09:15 PM