Silver Creek destroy it if i want
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle

She was not sure she liked where this was going, but she held her tongue regardless.

A search for something unknown would always bring difficulty, and perhaps this was simply one barrier she must cross in order to reach the other side - these wolves and their ways, they confused her so, but also angered her. What did a man have that a woman did not? She would not share these thoughts with them, though, not yet. Not until she had earned their trust, their respect, hopefully even secured herself a place toward the top, where her judgement would be listened to at least by the other women of the creek. It saddened her to see a group of capable she-wolves beaten down by the simple belief that men were superior, an idea that went against every single lesson she'd ever been taught. The Renoda had so many questions, but perhaps she would have to wait for her answers, wait until the time was right to enquire.

So Faeryn maintained her easily constructed facade; luckily she was an agile wolfess, graceful and lithe with a coat of enchanting silvery blue, so with hope she would attract the attention of at least one male among this odd group (+5 points if it was an alpha, or beta). The sea nymph was not here to gain a mate, nor produce young, but with no idea of how to search for something she did not know of, her only option was to test the waters and experiment. If she was lucky, she would find what she needed. If not, she would have to try again somewhere else. 

For now she rested beneath the branches of a creaking tree, bent at the roots and leaning like a crooked old man; winter was fast approaching, and her oceanic eyes flicked toward the sky. Snow was not far away, and with each breath she took a pool of misted air would drift ahead of her nose.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM