Silver Creek destroy it if i want
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
A scent drew her from her thoughts, followed by a voice trailing on the wind - the blue sylph inclined her petite head to the side, watching as a woman emerged in the front of her vision, fur gently ruffled by the breeze. She was dainty, perhaps the same size as the Renoda herself, but adorned with a pelt of greys and creams; her eyes were a vivid lilac - Faeryn recognised her from the meeting that Addison had called, though she could not recall if a name had been spoken. 

If she had seen into the girl's thoughts she would have almost felt sorry for her - a woman should not live in fear of embracing her natural instincts, the instinct of the wolf, to hunt and to protect, to explore. Wolves were not supposed to succumb to either gender, but live together and share the weight of the world. But alas, Faeryn was not a mind reader, and though she made some quick assumptions about the demeanors of the rosings' she-wolves, she would not question how they chose to live their lives.

An introduction was quickly given from the pretty female, and the sea nymph allowed her lips to quirk into a smile, plush tail swaying from her rear; no matter her goals, maintaining healthy relationships with packmates would bring her only good. "It's nice to meet you, Lilah. I'm Faeryn." Her voice was as delicate and smooth as her appearance, with a sweet tone that fell easily from her lips. She may be a warrior (not that she'd let on to these wolves, at least not yet), but with the skills of a mercenary came balance - it was not about storming into battle with snarling jaws, no, but about creating balance between yourself and the world around you. Thus, she spoke with no harshness.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 13, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 13, 2018, 08:13 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 14, 2018, 10:53 AM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 12:31 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 15, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 15, 2018, 05:10 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 17, 2018, 05:12 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Lilah Silverback - November 17, 2018, 09:17 PM
RE: destroy it if i want - by Faeryn - November 26, 2018, 11:28 AM