Blackfeather Woods i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
The dark abyss her eyes had become yearned for bloodshed. A small part of her mind tried to speak reason but was lost in the thrumming and pounding in her head. Her scarlet muzzle flicked to the side -- unnatural -- possessed by the plant. Her hungry gaze followed Maegi but made no further attempt to hurt; her lips, however, still curled back and speech was lost from her throat. Her mouth worked to form the words -- but not in the articulate ways Relmyna does. No. She gaped like a hell-hound, her cavernous maw gaping.

Flicker's actions become slower and more wayward, sliding sideways and falling onto her haunches, her head lowered. She did not feel ok. Her eyes watered and her mouth started to not feel so dry, saliva started to pool on her lips before heaving up the contents of her stomach. The woman gasped for air and found it refreshingly cool; but her mind was too far gone, for now. 

She stood again, trying to utter words again, her voice a mere croak. "Don't.." was the only distinguishable word before she took a shaking step forwards, her eyes a mixture of sorrow and curiosity. 

|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need - by Maegi - November 16, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need - by Flicker - November 17, 2018, 01:42 PM