Blackfeather Woods i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need
223 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Her eyes shuttered before she spoke again, the words coming to her but still croaked and slurred, but her body felt other -- held rigid by an anonymous force. Her posture straightened and her face became a stoic mask, "Morrlagh Bahl,"  she uttered, staring into her friend's eyes. Her mind was clearing, and she'd be ok soon. But a shiver ran down her spine, and her body was still held rigid.

Perhaps this was a warning, maybe Flicker's instincts somehow knew of Maegis future trouble. Her shoulders slackened, legs trembling slightly. Her gaze dropped to the ground, suddenly feeling very tired. Fuck...she should never try eating something like that again.
|  • |                                                                                                                        'The wild is wild, but she is feral.' -Mor  
Messages In This Thread
i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need - by Maegi - November 16, 2018, 01:52 AM
RE: i.i : you gotta be crazy; gotta have a real need - by Flicker - November 17, 2018, 05:15 PM