Shadewood Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark
47 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 
The bear sought @Arrowbella, he'd heard her timid voice and moved towards it; his jade gems bright against the decaying forest. His tan face showed through the darkness, pushing softly through the remaining evergreen foliage clinging for life to their branches. His eyes landed upon her dark form, her leg against her neck mid-scratch. He pushed forward, a shadow emerging with dark fur snagging on the twigs. He cast his gaze around the small clearing she rested in. It smelt of the sea wolf with an underlying sickness. He looked back to the female, his eyes scanning her features. Her crescent scar highlighting her bluer eye.

He moved forwards again before extending his muzzle out to her, inhaling deeply. She smelt of pain and sorrow, hardships had worn at this one. Kovertol drew himself closer, eyes staring into the girls before moving to examine the white markings. 
Interesting.

He pulled back his muzzle -- initial inspection over -- and he sat back on his haunches, looking. Just looking. Silent and waiting for her to speak again. 
"Common." "Ursine."

How Much Trouble
Can One Bear Be?
Messages In This Thread
Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 16, 2018, 05:33 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 17, 2018, 11:46 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 18, 2018, 07:12 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 19, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 20, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 21, 2018, 04:05 PM
RE: Honey when I write, get a tight flow spark - by Kovertol - November 28, 2018, 02:05 AM