Stone Circle You make me want to scream
☆ Demoness ☆
52 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
His answer was pure and innocent, as was the smile that followed. If she were someone else, they would be comforting — inviting, even. But Dianne wasn't someone else; she was a girl, once — a girl who was fooled by feigned innocence and niceties, a girl who wanted to believe wolves could be trusted, despite everything.

She wanted it to be true, but life had beaten it into her skull time and time again that it wasn't.

"What about you? Why are you walking in the forest all alone?" He asked. The words that followed didn't register as Dianne was sucked into the deep recesses of her mind like light into a black hole. A memory once hidden away for months now flooded her senses.

"What are you doing out so late all alone, Dianne?" The voice asked. It was deep and rugged — unmistakably masculine. Unforgettable. She couldn't forget his expression that appeared so full of concern. She couldn't forget the sickly sweet smile, nor the lunge forwards that followed. How his teeth stung. How she just barely got away.

She couldn't forget.

Dianne's eyes were wide open, but she could not see.
Don't make me your enemy.

Dianne can be incredibly rude & insensitive.
Her thoughts & actions do not reflect my own.
Messages In This Thread
You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 17, 2018, 09:26 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 18, 2018, 06:03 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 19, 2018, 11:28 AM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 19, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 22, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 22, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Dianne - November 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: You make me want to scream - by Greyback - November 23, 2018, 06:28 PM