Wapun Meadow i got charm coming out of my asshole
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Private 

The meadow was quiet.

Or was, until anwara came stomping in, fiery pelt contrasting against the muted colours of her surroundings - winter was so close, but not quite there yet; perhaps this would all soon be covered in snow. "Little bitch!" came an infuriated outburst from between the coywolf's lips, eyes darting back and forth in case that ugly fox came stumbling back from wherever he had fled, snapping his jaws in her face as he had done before. Look at her! Look! Now she was bleeding, thanks to that rat.

It was only a small scratch on her left paw, but still it was the fox's fault and anwara was not happy. She continued to angrily march through the grass, baring her teeth at the occasional blast of wind from behind.

Stupid fox. Stupid wind. Stupid world. Ugh.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 18, 2018, 01:00 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 20, 2018, 10:53 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 12:08 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 21, 2018, 12:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 21, 2018, 01:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 24, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - November 27, 2018, 11:34 AM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - November 30, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Anwara - December 09, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: i got charm coming out of my asshole - by Vercingetorix - December 10, 2018, 02:17 PM