Coconut Grove I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts
7 Posts
Ooc — Lullaby
Away
Private 
phone post for @Govinda backdated to the 15th
She was shadowed by the leaves of a strange form of timber, their bark was smooth and shingled but their libs her simply large fan-like leaves. They were straight, though some seemed to curve out of the ground at an angle. Like the one she had climbed, it was straight with the ground and only hovered off of the strange sand, snow, and grass covered ground. It was a balancing act, one that she took at a slow pace.

For a moment her loneliness was forgotten, her emotional pain set aside for this strange tree and her goal. Copper eyes were fixated on the hard and hairy looking fruit that were nestled in its leaves, sure she could have just strode along side the parallel palm but then the tiny grains of sand and thick clumps of snow would be stuck between her toes and she still did not know how he felt about that. Slowly she came closer, until, well she reach the origin of strange looking fruit. She blinked, then blinked again as her liver hued nose touched the hair surface. What was this thing?
Messages In This Thread
I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 19, 2018, 12:49 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 20, 2018, 02:05 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 20, 2018, 06:10 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - November 26, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - November 28, 2018, 09:35 PM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aiko - December 01, 2018, 12:04 AM
RE: I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts - by Aditya - December 05, 2018, 09:49 PM