Blacktail Deer Plateau Booty Wurk
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
At Corvus's response it seemed as if the anger left in a rush, causing her to visibly deflate. She looked at him, eyes still flaming with anger though it was more a simmering flame now. He understood why she was angry and from the tone of his voice he was also angry, she assumed at Issun and not her. "Exactly...It's as if he doesn't hold the same trust in me that he expects me to give him" she said in a calmer tone. 
The second question made the anger leave her completely, leaving her sitting there wide eyes and looking quite flustered and confused. For a few moments the princess, the young woman, the innocent untouched girl that lay tucked deep beneath the warrior shell was revealed.

"No he couldnt...I mean... he's never said anything" she whispered. Her mind raced and she thought it over, how he had been acting ever since Corvus came home. How Issun had suddenly started acting strange the moment she defended Corvus and explained why he had left. Issun....liked her? Why hadn't he said something instead of avoiding her and causing her to feel awful for the past few days? The most important question was did she like him back? She pondered over the feelings she did hold for him, then over the feelings she held for Corvus. For Corvus her heart raced, she grew flustered whenever they touched, she wanted to be around him often and he was never far from her mind. For Issun she enjoyed his company, she felt at home when with him, there was a feeling of safety and gentle warmth but nothing electric and physical, nothing so intense as with Corvus. "he's such a good friend...I really do care for him but he isnt the one I think I do have that type of affection for" she said. Her tone was gentle but so nuetral that she gave nothing away. It was up to Corvus if he assumed she meant him or someone else.

Then the anger was back and the flustered, feminine look to her was gone. She snorted and shook her head "Even if he does, he should have spoke up instead of hiding from me. He missed his chance, he has no right to make me feel bad for...for um...doing what I just did" she stuttered over what to call her attempted seduction. That alone made her anger seem less threatening and more adorable for once. "He's done avoiding me. I'm going to hunt him down and make him talk, even if that means pinning him to the ground!" this she declared fiercely, slamming a paw to the ground.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 19, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Corvus - November 21, 2018, 11:18 AM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Corvus - November 21, 2018, 04:31 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by RIP Issun - November 21, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 21, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Corvus - November 22, 2018, 10:39 AM
RE: Booty Wurk - by Minori - November 22, 2018, 11:02 AM