Stone Circle Mr. Moonlight
13 Posts
Ooc —
OOOH I didn't see that you'd tagged someone. I can remove this if you want!!

Phyllis had rested for most of the day following her inception to the pack. That meant that when night fell, she was awake. It was very cold within the territory due to most of the terrain being exposed, and she knew she would have to find somewhere more concealed to bed for the night in the future - thankfully, there was enough ambient light for her to use tonight, and she began to explore the territory in the dark.

The snow that had fallen through the daylight hours wasn't so heavy, but it was still quite thick by the time she roused herself and began to wander; the snow reflected all the light of the stars, so it wasn't a vantablack nothingness around her. Phyllis could make out the shapes of the standing stones far-off, some trees, and maybe even the shape of a roaming figure -- ah, but her depth perception was not so great, so when she spotted the wolf wandering around, it wasn't clear until Phyllis had all but stumbled in to them.

She collided with the wolf and hit the dirt, feeling a sharp twang in her hips as she sprawled out in the snow. Ooph! She huffed, feeling a sense of righteous indignation swell in her breast, and it took a moment for her to calm herself enough to face the stranger - she wanted to rail against them for being in the way, but she knew she couldn't do that. Phyllis had to play nice if she was going to survive more than a day. So, using her age and weakness to her advantage, she struggled to her paws and took on the expression of a concerned elder (which is exactly what she was): Oh, dear me -- I'm sorry! My eyes just aren't what they used to be, are you alright?
Messages In This Thread
Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 20, 2018, 03:26 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 23, 2018, 03:19 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 23, 2018, 07:58 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 25, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 25, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by RIP Phyllis - November 26, 2018, 01:30 AM
RE: Mr. Moonlight - by Vespera - November 27, 2018, 10:04 PM