Gilded Bay your body in electric blue
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
All Welcome 
beneath a cloudy, overcast sky. amongst a shoreline with the ocean slicing through the sand & gravel, little streams running themselves into smaller holes where the water had pooled up-- a high tide would surely trap some small creatures in these pools, unable to escape until the gentle push of the moon called the waves closer to the shore. amatsu carelessly heaved her body over sharp, pointed rocks-- giving herself some minor wounds in the process, but she was blissfully unaware of the worse injuries she could attain. she she-wolf pounced over to the makeshift tidepools as quickly as she could, peering into them individually; only long enough to see if there were any mysteries stuck inside. lolling her tongue out of her mouth and panting, the scrawny wolf weaved around the area in a figure-eight pattern, her tail trailing behind her & her fur lightly bristling in the wind.
home.
this had to be it. this had to be the place, this had to be the waters that were calling out to her. the cloudy sky, the deep, green-tinted ocean, whose depths descended into an inky blackness as the entities deeper and deeper down become more alien & unknown to the modern world... but not to her. she knew what was down there. she had conversed with th creatures in the trenches to the creatures so high in the sky they swore thye'd never come down to the mortal realm. amatsu, dear amatsu, she knows them all.
perhaps the lectures she was given at the pinnacle were true.
flopping onto her belly, she rolled around in the sand. her silvery pelt becoming stricken with sand that glistened underneath the very limited light of the sun, who was hiding behind a cloudy sky. rolling back into an upright position, she stretched her front paws out in front of her and leaned onto her side, her tail curled onto the ground, slowly beating up and down.
the sky. the sea. the clouds & the weather itself. it was all calling her. it had to be.
yes. this was home.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 21, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 21, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 23, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 24, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 24, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM