Gilded Bay your body in electric blue
no cost too great
62 Posts
Ooc — nil
Away
she noticed the wolf's brow raise after her initial statement, which didn't necessarily surprise her. she was used to odd looks by now. after she had finished her short monologue, the man waited a second or so before responding; she was slightly nervous, though. she was always nervous.
his words gave her comfort, a spark of reassurance that maybe she wasn't a complete monster. ,,it's not that i'm a bad person-- i don't think i am, anyway,'' taking a breath, she waited a second to arrange what she wanted to convey in her head. ,,i, uh, grew up very sheltered-- i didn't know there was a world, even, outside of my home. i was blessed, in my birth pack. they told me my egg was struck by a bolt of lightning, that it was a heavenly sign.'' she wasn't quite sure if she sounded sane or not. ,,they told me i was a goddess, that the clouds, the sky, the storms, the combination of these natural phenomenons were what gave birth to me. they always described me as different from them; instead of fur i have scales, my ears are small and the horns erupting from my skull were made of gold. my ribs, my heart, they pulse with the head of the sun. one day, i started doubting what they said. that was when they kicked me out. they told me i need to act like the heavenly horror i am.'' her voice starts getting lower as it breaks. ,,i... don't really know who i am. my identity is a goddess, the living embodiment of storms, but sometimes i struggle to believe it's true.'' and just like that, she monologued her entire life as she knew it to someone. she had finally talked to someone about the delusion she lives in.
☆ a m a t s u m a g a t s u c h i 
the west wind is silent.
i am simply there to fill gaps between the others,
never to be felt on my own.
i am blank, now, but a breeze once blew through me.
Messages In This Thread
your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 21, 2018, 03:02 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 21, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 21, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Ashari - November 23, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 24, 2018, 03:00 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 24, 2018, 03:17 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 01:40 AM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Aditya - November 25, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: your body in electric blue - by Amatsu - November 25, 2018, 10:58 PM