Emberflame Ridge i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist
Private 
She departs from the willows alongside the rise of the sun.  It's been a sleepless night; even though she lives in what is essentially paradise, she has found herself awake while the stars still hang over her head.  There is a significant weight upon her shoulders she was never meant to bear.  Seabreeze knows she is not built for leadership, and she worries it will only be a matter of time until the others see through her.  Brilliance and Mali ignore her, and the latter has been a significant source of stress.  He hates her and she cannot pinpoint why; she rarely speaks to him and can hardly stand to look at him for all the displeasure he holds with her for... just existing, it seems.  She exists.  That's the problem.

Though she does not feel as dismal as she felt upon the Sunspire, she needs to get out for a while.  Just a while, she tells herself — she has her babies (who don't love her) and her wife (who is too good and pure for her) and her best friend (who lost his partner because of her).  She has things tying her to the willows... but she would prefer to spend the quiet hallowed hours of this golden morning alone.

She comes from the shadows at the foot of the mountain and emerges on top within the dense forest and stops once she reaches a clearing where the sunlight can filter in.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
i could lie, say i like it like that, like it like that - by Seabreeze - November 22, 2018, 01:51 PM