Phoenix Maplewood I am soaring skyward just to tumble home
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Sunny opened his mouth to say that she needn't be sorry, that Aditya's actions weren't her fault but then she followed it up with words that made his jaw shut tightly again. He froze and stared at her, time slowing until he missed his chance and she was fleeing from home in search of a man who had broken all their hearts and he feared would only do the same to her. "Kitten wai-" he stood and shouted voice breaking but she had disappeared and all he was left with was her scent and the warmth on his chest fur where she had been snuggled so tightly only seconds ago. He slowly lowered his hindquarters down to the soil again and stared, heart that had been so full and happy now feeling a stinging, aching emptiness. Then, slowly the anger built up again and he growled, the sound vibrating throatily. He would find Aditya someday, when he didn't need to stay so close to Morningside and he could afford to wander away for a few days. He would search for the man who had betrayed family and he would make sure that he didn't do the same thing to his little sister. Standing he looked once more at the spot where kasatka had vanished from and turned, slowly walking back to the den area.

Crying :'( I love Kitten so much. I hope they thread again someday!
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 22, 2018, 09:29 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 23, 2018, 02:42 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 23, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - November 29, 2018, 01:37 AM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - November 29, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Kasatka - December 06, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: I am soaring skyward just to tumble home - by Sunny - December 06, 2018, 09:47 PM