Stone Circle I have not seen the light for days and nights
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
hope it cool to pop in!

Aerasha was wandering about, letting the light snow flake upon her earthy and creamy tones as she let out a soft, rhymthful beat. She has been 'patrolling' in a way, while the facade of looking useful covers the mask of her usual strolls, she didn't have that much worry of it being discovered. She held no regard to the tasks she was supposed to be doing, such as Brynn and Ira so desired her to do, and perhaps even Valette, but alas, she does what she feels like in regard to any situation.

Which came to when the plush fae had heard the sound of a howl, and didn't pay attention to who it was for. Aerasha already sashayed herself over to the situation, a playful smile hung on her lethargic features as she curiously strode on over toward the calling. Her bicolored gaze of brown and blue easily caught the huge form of the familiar Packmate, Greyback, whose body nearly covered the other from afar. Though it seemed the other was a large fellow, and he came into view as she came closer with a casual greeting, "Heeeeeeey.~" to them both.
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
Messages In This Thread
I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 03:34 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 23, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Aerasha - November 23, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - November 26, 2018, 01:58 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Brynn - November 26, 2018, 07:01 PM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - November 29, 2018, 01:46 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by Steph - December 03, 2018, 09:47 AM
RE: I have not seen the light for days and nights - by King - December 06, 2018, 11:59 AM