Deepwood Weald they're wearing steel that's bright and true
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She nodded enthusiastically before herself realising she had to keep up with Cry -- or was it Cry keeping up with her? She stood with a small spring to her step and carried herself to him for a soft, parting breath. Se drifted from him again, understanding he probably had somewhere to be, with a pack and all. 

"I hope I see you soon, Jarlio, I'll be sure to visit in the spring!" She invited herself to his borders, not caring much for his thoughts on it. Even if he wanted no more to do with her, she sure as hell would find someone else who'd shower her with affection. She grinned over a shoulder to him before taking off into the forest to find something to gift Cry or Gwen; whoever she came across first.
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 24, 2018, 10:30 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - November 28, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 04:49 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 02, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 04, 2018, 01:10 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 08, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 15, 2018, 08:57 PM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Jarilo - December 19, 2018, 02:01 AM
RE: they're wearing steel that's bright and true - by Sacnite - January 09, 2019, 02:12 PM