Sea Lion Shores i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
he takes a step back the moment the pale girl flinches, watching her retreat with ears flattened. at first her words make sense — but then, quickly, they don't. he takes another step back despite the distance already between them as she continues, confusion twisting his features. she must be mad, he thinks; hypocrisy no doubt, but that doesn't occur to him now. there is a part of him that pities the girl, a stronger part than is healthy, and that part begs him to linger further though he knows he cannot help her. so he does, though every shred of logic within him urges him not to fuck with crazy.
Messages In This Thread
i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 12:56 AM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:29 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 05:48 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 06:05 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - November 25, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - November 25, 2018, 11:03 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Cortland - December 01, 2018, 08:51 PM
RE: i.vi : who was broken by trained personnel - by Maegi - December 01, 2018, 11:19 PM