Cerulean Cape And maybe then we'll talk
109 Posts
Ooc —
What he had said hadn't helped at all and he had managed to scare her. He winced and stayed where he was, not wanting her to bolt if he came any closer. He hadn't had contact with anyone in so long and he knew kids could either be easy to deal with or they could be some of the most complicated people alive. He wasn't sure how to comfort her here, wasn't sure what to do. 

Then she surprised him and began to sing, mimicing the haunting and beautiful songs whales shared together. Her young, high voice was sweet and the rest of his hardened demeanor melted away and he lowered himself down to crawl forward slowly. "I take it back. You did help it. It just wanted someone to sing it to sleep, like it's family used to." he murmured, a sad look on his face. "You made it feel better enough so it passed in peace. That's all anyone can ever do" he looked at the whale and sighed. "My name is...My name is Renier. That's my secret name. Nobody is allowed to call me that unless I think they're special. What's your name?" he tried to grab her attention away from the whale surprising himself when he felt comfortable giving a kid his true name. He offered her a small smile, head lowered to his paws as he matched her position trying to seem less intimidating.
Messages In This Thread
And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 01:19 AM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 12:16 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 02:23 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 04:58 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 09:06 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - November 27, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - November 27, 2018, 09:45 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - December 04, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Thresher - December 07, 2018, 01:05 PM
RE: And maybe then we'll talk - by Laroche - January 27, 2019, 02:04 PM