Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
205 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Since Rannoch's accident, the normally-outgoing Breccan had been withdrawn and had spent a majority of his time with his mother and sisters. He had no problem with the new wolves that had assimilated into their ranks; he just wasn't all that interested in getting to know them at this point. But eventually, he grew tired of only playing with Deshyr, @Remi and @Wisp (when they would actually play with him, that is), so he slipped away from the densite and prowled through the trees.

He didn't really have a particular destination in mind but eventually realized that he was nearing the borders. His ears pricked when he spotted Nuna; he was somewhat acquainted with her, and had noticed during their previous interaction that she didn't talk. This was odd, but in the non-judgmental way of a child, he had simply accepted it. He didn't know her well enough yet to decide what he really thought of her, but he was intrigued by her behavior -- during his approach, he watched as she sniffed carefully at two different spots, then continued on her way.

"Whatcha doing?" Breccan called after her, pausing at the places she had been smelling and giving them an examination with his own nose.
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Breccan - December 03, 2018, 01:10 PM