Lost Creek Hollow So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence
Jalapeño
470 Posts
Ooc —
Breccan whined some more, still unable to free himself from the trap in the branches, and Nunataq almost granted her wish to thin his bushy tail, when she reconsidered. Being fair about something was rarely a concept she entertained her mind with, therefore her decision not to drag her friend by his fifth appendage (four being paws and she was yet too young to have any interest in the sixth that she did not have) wasn't based on unselfish act of kindness.

Nunataq went around the bush, peered down, where the tip of Breccan's muzzle was visible, puffed a cloud air in his face, wagged her tail in reassurance (though he probably did not see that) and then moved back to the spot, where Breccan's neck and scruff disappeared in the bush. Some contemplative moments later she grabbed him by his nape firmly and dragged backwards with all force.
Messages In This Thread
So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - November 27, 2018, 08:50 AM
RE: So, I guess I saved you from a boring existence - by Nunataq - January 17, 2019, 04:24 AM