Dragoncrest Cliffs i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
All Welcome 
She departs from Sequoia, a little bothered she’s chosen to continue her exploration, especially without a guard. Respect has not been taught properly in her absence but it does not surprise her, coming from the Dio and Portia litter. She'd enjoyed the exchange with the girl but things will fall back into place soon.

Thuringwethil moves on to search for the rest of her group. Heda scents the air and wrinkles her nose, moving in a familiar direction to the north, only to diverge a little into the fields long enough to scan the wide expanse. None of the boys are sight, so Thuringwethil diverges from her path and redirects toward Drageda. Familiar scents swirl the air on the ocean breeze but she doesn’t think much of them.

Eventually, Thuringwethil lifts her nose and releases a howl for @Vercingetorix, @Bobby, and @Ephraim, directing their attention toward Drageda on their final leg home.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Antumbra - November 29, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Tux - November 29, 2018, 08:20 PM
RE: i ran into the devil, he loaned my twenty bills - by Dio - December 02, 2018, 12:07 AM