Dragoncrest Cliffs claw at my walls, i come when you cry
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
Thuringwethil pulls back only slightly when Tux mentions that Bat has been missing for a while. If her jaws tighten any harder, her teeth will shatter, and it takes a conscious effort to try and relax. The whirlwind that should be her emotions happens outside her body while the dark pit pulls her to the ground.

When he presses into her chest, she lifts her head slightly and curves around the boy. He’s gotten so big since she’d last seen him but she can still see the sweet child in his face. “I don’t know,” she says after a loaded moment and closes her eyes. Her duty got in the way of her family, something Wildfire signed up for on day one, but she’d been blinded despite all the problems they had over the seasons.

“It’ll be okay,” she adds and sighs. It is not the first time she’s been left with their children but she is certain it will be the last time. “Let’s go find Silkie?”
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - November 30, 2018, 07:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - November 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 01:21 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 01:52 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 01, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 01, 2018, 05:55 PM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Tux - December 02, 2018, 10:24 AM
RE: claw at my walls, i come when you cry - by Antumbra - December 02, 2018, 12:17 PM