Dragoncrest Cliffs i'll tell you how i knew
spectrelight
260 Posts
Ooc —
She continued onward down the familiar route of their borderlands, steadily, despite knowing well what her heading was. Good! Maybe she wanted to just see it again for herself and see how badly the last trace of her littermate was fading away, getting worse by every hour that passed.

Soon there wouldn't be any trace of her.. and Opalia was determined to see this as a good thing (even if deep down, she didn't want to, but she had to). She was refusing to shed an ounce of sorrow on the matter, and instead shape the feeling of the angst into something sharper.

When she thought she heard something coming, she started to slow up and pivot her ears, only to stop entirely when it was her brother calling out to her by name. Since it was him, out of everyone, she was relieved.

Hei, she chuffed back to him while she waited for him to reach her side. I'm fine, she replied without a second wasted to consider it and readily met his eyes back. While maybe not the whole story, Opalia was sticking to her guns on it; she was just frustrated, and if anything, she was more sad for everyone else—she was actually more interested to see what he thought. How are you? she asked over her shoulder when she began to stride forward again. Together they had mourned Dalia's leave, but they had been younger, and the relationship different. Dalia had been an older mentor and caretaker while Sequoia was just like them. And yet...

Opalia tried not to scowl about it.
spoken is triged because lazy :p
Messages In This Thread
i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 02:30 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 02, 2018, 04:42 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 02, 2018, 08:49 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 04, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 05, 2018, 02:06 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 05, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 08, 2018, 12:13 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Dacio - December 15, 2018, 10:56 AM
RE: i'll tell you how i knew - by Opalia - December 16, 2018, 02:43 AM