Dragoncrest Cliffs oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —

A younger, more impressionable Tux would have shrank beneath his brother's calculative, stoic stare.  But he's grown since then, and he's angry about all of the things Silkie is angry about, too.  As much as he loves nomi, she is not infalliable in his eyes anymore.  She has been gone too long for that.  Whatever nostalgia had plagued him upon her return was still there, it just came and went in waves.  He bit it back as much as he could.  He was a soldier, a kru, and he wouldn't let anything, not even his dedication to nomi, get in the way.  As much as he loved his mama, she'd torn his world in two.  As much as he loved his sister and his friend, they had left him behind.

And well, out of all of the siblings that Wildfire could have left him with, did it have to be Silkie?  Hei, he rejoins, and this time there is no Étoille to size him up.  It's just Tux and Silkie, and whatever tension is between them.  You stayed, he says, forcing the tenderness that threatens to creep up back into the deep-dark of his chest.
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 03, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 05, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 30, 2018, 04:19 PM