Dragoncrest Cliffs oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore
IF BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER
YOU KNOW WHERE YOU'LL FIND US IN THE END
190 Posts
Ooc —
No, he retorts derisively, You shouldn't have.  Silkie had likely only been forgiven so easily because they were still young, or maybe because they were heda's offspring.  Now they were kru more than they were children.  With their mother and sister branded natrona, a thought that frightened him (as a son, a brother) and infuriated him (as a young man loyal to Drageda) at the same time, he was sure in his belief that any future incidents of unapproved ... youthful wanderlust ... will be met with a much heavier hand. 

It is hard for Tux to say that he doesn't blame Silkie on some level.  But at the end of the day, Silkie was here and his momma was not.  Kiwi was not.  And he supposed that was what mattered.  But you stayed, he mutters.  Maybe that's enough.

speech is trigedasleng, phone post
trigedasleng around all who speak it, common around those who don't
members of drageda are encouraged to liberally pp tux
Messages In This Thread
oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 03, 2018, 11:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 03, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 04, 2018, 08:14 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 04, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 05, 2018, 07:38 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Tux - December 08, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: oh nostalgia, i don't need you anymore - by Silkie - December 30, 2018, 04:19 PM