Blacktail Deer Plateau i want what's out of reach
10 Posts
Ooc — belle
Joining 
helluuu have grumpy coywolf

It was in the midst of the bitter afternoon that she crawled herself to the plateau - originally, she had simply intended to stroll right past, belly aching for a meal before she closed her eyes for a nap, but then another thought had washed into her skull. Companionship seemed to be far more powerful than she had ever considered before; many lone wolves she had encountered did not travel in their lonesome, driven by the motivation of their friend alone. Winter's frozen fingers had already begun to wrap around the teekon, and Anwara was unsure if she'd survive the season alone (though she'd have preferred to go solo as usual). The coywolf had no desire to rely on another, not really, but she'd rather suck it up than die.

Crimson fur glistened in the sun - pale beams of remaining sunlight sliced through the clouds with a sharpness that glinted in the gold eyes of the Kinaaz, who slowed to a halt at the borders. The wound on her ankle had closed, so her mind whirred to come up with something else to complain about wherever possible; right now, it was the weather. It was way too fucking cold. As if on cue, Anwara's coat was swept by a harsh burst of wind, dustings of snow flicking into her eyes and causing her to release an irritated yap of shock before glaring daggers toward the plateau - the sooner she swooped her ass into there, the better... she'd get a den 'n all, right? She wet her lips with a salmon tongue before they shot toward the sky, an urgant call for whichever wolves had managed to scrape a place at the top (in this case, @Liri and @Kavik).

Oh no. Now she'd have to interact with others without biting their faces off, or she'd get her own bitten off, and it would be the fox incident all over again - except she'd probably walk out of it looking like a pile of mashed tomatoes. Nice.
i will take what is mine with fire and blood
Messages In This Thread
i want what's out of reach - by Anwara - December 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: i want what's out of reach - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i want what's out of reach - by Anwara - December 07, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i want what's out of reach - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2018, 02:32 PM