Blacktail Deer Plateau i want what's out of reach
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
<3

He had spent most of the morning going through the caches again to make sure nothing needed to be removed. It hadn't taken long because since the time he had found something rotting in one of them, he had been sure to check them more frequently. He should probably make sure Ruenna kept an eye on them too. Winter was here, and food would be more scarce through the cold months, so they would need to make sure what they had was kept properly. Once he had finished his task, he made his way to the river to wash himself up as much as he could.

He had been in the frigid water only a few minutes when the call rang out across the plateau. Kavik moved from the water to shake out is thick, inky coat before heading towards the borders. It seemed the winter was bringing wolves in from the lone wolf life, well at least that had been the case with the other stranger that had called him from the borders recently. Curious to see what this wolf needed from him today, he quickly moved through the trees that covered the plateau. He arrived to find a vermilion female and came to stand in front of her, offering her a dip of his head in greeting before adding, I'm Kavik, one of the alphas here. How can I help you?
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
i want what's out of reach - by Anwara - December 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: i want what's out of reach - by RIP Kavik - December 04, 2018, 02:59 PM
RE: i want what's out of reach - by Anwara - December 07, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: i want what's out of reach - by RIP Kavik - December 10, 2018, 02:32 PM