Cricket Creek Bog i.xi : who was ground down in the end
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He chased her.  And as he did, he heard nothing but the blood pounding in his ears, the shock of what had just happened lending both speed and ferocity to his steps.

Don't ever come back.

Months he'd spent searching.  Months he'd spent thinking her dead, his own little sister, only to find out that she wasn't.  And now, in trying to finish that search, he'd lost everything else.  The pack.  Finley.  His nieces and nephews.  Worst of all, her.  The second wolf to hold his heart and the second to tear it in two, only this time worse because it had been her choice to do so.

He'd never been so angry.  But he did not accept ultimatums.

He ran until his own lungs protested and then ran more, hoping maybe if he ran hard enough he'd stop thinking.  But he couldn't.  He couldn't stop hearing her damn words, over and over.... 

She stopped.  He saw her standing and pulled up, his chest heaving.

"Hey! Please, I need to know.  Where is she?  Where's my sister?"  He called it out, but didn't approach any closer.  He didn't want her to run.
Messages In This Thread
i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 09:59 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:38 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 10:48 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 10:54 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:08 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by RIP Niamh - December 04, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 04, 2018, 11:30 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 04, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:06 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Maegi - December 05, 2018, 12:12 AM
RE: i.xi : who was ground down in the end - by Colt RIP - December 05, 2018, 12:18 AM