Heron Lake Plateau Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers?
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
He gave her a sort of weak but wry grin, Yeah, for the next ten seconds at least. I think I've gotten a little better but I've definitely killed my fair share of conversations.  It's a talent.

Quixote didn't really trust himself, no.  He knew he was pretty screwed up, and even if a lot of his issues didn't cause problems, that didn't mean he should just think he'd be perfect, That was pretty much all I knew though.  Now I'm kind of just winging it -- yeah sure, it's not like anybody here was completely abysmal or anything, but it was a lot smaller amount of my life so far.  I'm sure I'll mess up plenty, just hopefully not badly.  But maybe he was already.  He just couldn't see things ending great right now, but maybe he was just being a pessimist.  He wasn't too confident at it, and that was probably a good thing.

Speaking of killing conversations, he was feeling like he wasn't carrying his weight in it, adding on, Since you're new around here so I obviously don't know, what do you enjoy doing?  Was tracking that one herd but... Not really into it.  Which was totally true, even as he looked briefly off the way he was pretty sure that group had been heading.  Hunting was his brother's thing, not they'd seen each other in ages.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers? - by Quixote - January 12, 2019, 09:27 PM