Heron Lake Plateau Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers?
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Okay, maybe he shouldn't be so surprised that such an inquisitive wolf would have figured out at least some of what they wanted from their life, but it was still a little crazy to hear.  Hoo, you really do have plans.  Can't say I had that much direction in my life when I was your age.  Yeah, it was probably just narrowed down to 'survive' at that point.  Freedom was a long way from then.

Well if you need help figuring out some good methods for being a counselor or whatever, you can probably ask Raven for some pointers.  Or at least, she always seems pretty brilliant with that to me.  He wasn't about to suggest that the reason he knew this so well was because she'd helped him untangle some of his mental knots, if only so he didn't have to worry about being psychoanalyzed by a possibly overzealous youth.  And Tegan is a particularly unconventional ambassador -- if you haven't tagged along on any of his adventures, maybe you could both learn a bit from each other.  I don't think there'll be any more long trips with winter settling in, but we'll see if anyone else hangs out in the area as the season progresses.  RIPE TO EXPERIMENT ON!  Okay, yeah, it would turn out that Sequoia would be in one of the nearby packs, but eh.  Yay for being slow at threads.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Who'd come up with a system of matrimony based on the random distribution of flowers? - by Quixote - January 29, 2019, 01:17 AM